St. Peter Claver Catholic School strives to make a Catholic education available for all. We are dedicated to providing a sanctuary of faith, hope and love where each child is prepared for their future.
St. Peter Claver Catholic School is now accepting inquiries and applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
Ready to APPLY for 2022-2023?
Click HERE for our application!
Please click on Application Guide as a Step by Step PDF to Submitting Your Online Application
Please click on this link to access a tutorial video on Submitting Your Online Application: Video Tutorial
Are you interested in learning more about enrolling a student with St. Peter Claver Catholic School? We will be happy to answer questions about our program, financial aid opportunities, and aftercare program offered for our students.
Click here to access the inquiry form
ALL NEW STUDENTS ENROLLING FOR GRADES K-8 MUST CONTACT THE SCHOOL FOR A PARENT/STUDENT INTERVIEW AND ACADEMIC EVALUATION. Please email email@example.com
- Birth Certificate
- Current physical exam
- Current immunization record
- Social Security card
- Copy of most recent report card
- Baptismal certificate, if Catholic
- IEP, 504 Plan or other Support Plan if applicable
- All new students in K-8 should contact the school office, 813-224-0865, to arrange for a parent/student interview.
- EC3: 3 years old by September 1st
- EC4 (VPK): 4 years old by September 1st
- Kindergarten: 5 years old by September 1st
- Grade One: 6 years old by September 1st
- Please Note: Age requirements are set by the State