St. Peter Claver Catholic School strives to make a Catholic education available for all. We are dedicated to providing a sanctuary of faith, hope and love where each child is prepared for their future.
Now accepting inquiries and applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
Ready to APPLY for 2022-2023?
Click HERE for our application!
Please click on "Application Guide" as a Step by Step PDF to Submitting Your Online Application: Application Guide
Please click on this link to access a tutorial video on Submitting Your Online Application: Video Tutorial
Are you interested in learning more about enrolling a student with St. Peter Claver Catholic School? We will be happy to answer questions about our program, financial aid opportunities, and aftercare program offered for our students.
Click on this link to access the inquiry form
ALL NEW STUDENTS ENROLLING FOR GRADES K-8 MUST CONTACT THE SCHOOL FOR A PARENT/STUDENT INTERVIEW AND ACADEMIC EVALUATION. Please email Admissions@SPCCS.org
- Birth Certificate
- Current physical exam
- Current immunization record
- Social Security card
- Copy of most recent report card
- Baptismal certificate, if Catholic
- IEP, 504 Plan or other Support Plan if applicable
- All new students in K-8 should contact the school office, 813-224-0865, to arrange for a parent/student interiew.
- EC3: 3 years by September 1
- EC4 (VPK): 4 years by September 1
- Kindergarten: 5 years by September 1
- Grade One: 6 years by September 1
*Age requirements are set by the State