St. Peter Claver Catholic School strives to make a Catholic education available for all. We are dedicated to providing a sanctuary of faith, hope and love where each child is prepared for their future.
Now accepting inquiries for the 2021-2022 school year.
Please submit an inquiry form by clicking on the link below if you are interested in learning more about enrolling a student with St. Peter Claver Catholic School. We will be happy to answer questions about our program, financial aid opportunities, and aftercare program offered for our students.
Click on this link to access the inquiry form
ALL NEW STUDENTS ENROLLING IN GRADES K-8 MUST CONTACT THE SCHOOL FOR A PARENT/STUDENT INTERVIEW AND ACADEMIC EVALUATION. CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE AT 813-224-0865 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
- Birth Certificate
- Current physical exam
- Current immunization record
- Social Security card
- Copy of most recent report card
- Baptismal certificate, if Catholic
- IEP, 504 Plan or other Support Plan if applicable
- All new students in K-8 should contact the school office, 813-224-0865, to arrange for a parent/student interiew.
- EC3: 3 years by September 1
- EC4 (VPK): 4 years by September 1
- Kindergarten: 5 years by September 1
- Grade One: 6 years by September 1
*Age requirements are set by the State