Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted.
Request More Information:
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please click on: Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you.
If you would like to directly reach out to someone from Admissions, email email@example.com or call the Front Office: 813-224-0865.
The following are needed to help you complete our Online Application of our Admissions process:
- Birth Certificate
- Current physical exam
- Current immunization record
- Social Security card
- Copy of most recent report card
- Copy of standardized tests/benchmark report, if applicable
- Baptismal certificate, if Catholic
- IEP, 504 Plan or other Support Plan if applicable
- Parenting / Custodial Plan if applicable
- EC3: 3 years old by September 1st
- EC4 (VPK): 4 years old by September 1st
- Kindergarten: 5 years old by September 1st
- Grade One: 6 years old by September 1st
- Please Note: Age requirements are set by the State
Steps for Admissions
Complete our Online Application
Click HERE for our application!
Please click on Application Guide as a Step by Step PDF to Submitting Your Online Application
Please click on this link to access a Video Tutorial on Submitting Your Online Application
Schedule a Family Interview with Administration
*A student assessment may be required for children in 1st-8th grades.
Once your online application has been submitted, a staff member will reach out to you to schedule a Family Interview and/or Student Assessment.
Complete the Enrollment Packet!