STUDENTS ENROLLING IN GRADES K-8 MUST HAVE A STEP-UP, AAA FOUNDATION, GARDINER OR McKAY SCHOLARSHIP TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ENROLLMENT.
Enrollment for St. Peter Claver is nearing capacity in almost every grade. Please submit an inquiry, but it is possible that students will be placed on a wait list until it is certain that space is available.
STUDENTS ENROLLING IN GRADES K-3 WHO HAVE AN IEP OR 504 PLAN AND ALL THOSE IN 4-8 MUST CONTACT THE SCHOOL FOR A PARENT/STUDENT INTERVIEW AND ACADEMIC EVALUATION. CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE AT 813-224-0865 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
School Year Requirements
- Birth Certificate
- Current physical exam
- Current immunization record
- Social Security card
- Copy of most recent report card
- Baptismal certificate, if Catholic
- IEP, 504 Plan or other Support Plan if applicable
- Students entering K-3 with an IEP, 504 Plan or other Support Plan and all entering 4-8 must have an interview and academic evaluation
- EC3: 3 years by September 1
- EC4 (VPK): 4 years by September 1
- Kindergarten: 5 years by September 1
- Grade One: 6 years by September 1
*Age requirements are set by the State