STUDENTS ENROLLING IN GRADES K-8 MUST HAVE A STEP-UP OR AAA SCHOLARSHIP TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ENROLLMENT.
STUDENTS ENROLLING IN GRADES K-3 WHO HAVE AN IEP OR 504 PLAN AND ALL THOSE IN 4-8 MUST CONTACT THE SCHOOL FOR A PARENT/STUDENT INTERVIEW AND ACADEMIC EVALUATION. CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE AT 813-224-0865 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
School Year Requirements
- Birth Certificate
- Current physical exam
- Current immunization record
- Social Security card
- Copy of most recent report card
- Baptismal certificate, if Catholic
- IEP, 504 Plan or other Support Plan if applicable
- Students entering K-3 with an IEP, 504 Plan or other Support Plan and all entering 4-8 must have an interview and academic evaluation
- EC3: 3 years by September 1
- EC4 (VPK): 4 years by September 1
- Kindergarten: 5 years by September 1
- Grade One: 6 years by September 1
*Age requirements are set by the State